Free Birthday Coupons for Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, & Dessert
It’s your birthday. And damn it, you deserve to eat and drink for free – and lots of it! Depending on your tastes and how recently you had a coronary, you can pretty much eat your way through your special day without paying a cent.
Remember when you simply had to walk in to a restaurant and tell them it was your birthday? No need for a license, and certainly no need to sign up for anything with your email address.
Those days are over, but you can still get disgustingly sick on your birthday from over-indulging on free food and drinks. And that’s an American past-time that will never go away. What I’m introducing to you today is the Birthday Glutton Marathon Challenge! Armed with a spam email address you can make a damn pig of yourself for free (and take another year off your lifespan in the process). Here’s how to do it.
7:00 AM – You have to start off your big day with a free birthday breakfast right?
- Denny’s: Join Denny’s Rewards and get a free birthday Slam breakfast.
- Bruegger’s: get a free bagel with cream cheese on your birthday.
8:30 AM – Breakfast was food. How about a free birthday drink, beverage, coffee (or two)?
- Starbucks: Join Starbucks rewards and “Every year on your birthday get a free drink or food item of your choice.”.
- Dunkin Donuts: Sign up for DD Perks and get “A Free Birthday Beverage coupon is valid for one any size beverage of your choice.”
9:30 AM – Time for a pit stop and a breather.
12:00 PM – Time to hit the road again. It’s free birthday lunch time!
- Red Robin: Join e-club and get a free gourmet burger on your birthday.
- Ruby Tuesday: Join the birthday club and get a free burger or garden bar on your birthday, and a free $5 coupon.
2:00 PM – Not feeling so good. It’s time for a nap.
3:00 – 7:00 PM – Wake up and feel regret.
7:00 PM – It’s free birthday dinner time!
- BD’s Mongolian: Join BD’s Rewards and get a free meal on your birthday and $5 off your next visit.
Just one dinner on your birthday is for the weak.
- Benihana: Sign up for the Chef’s table email club and get a $30 birthday certificate every year.
- Houlihans: Sign-up and get $10 off for joining plus a free entree on your birthday. Not bad!
9:00 PM – What would a birthday be without a free heart suffocating dessert!
- Olive Garden: get a free dessert on your birthday.
But one dessert on your birthday is never enough!
- Baskin Robbins: Get a free 2.5 oz scoop on your birthday when you join the Birthday Club.
Are you tough enough for the the Birthday Glutton Marathon Challenge? Challenge your friends and family who have upcoming birthdays!