20SomethingFinance is Now Accepting Guest Posts
20SomethingFinance is now accepting guest posts in order to add a few more voices, variety, and experiences to the site.
Why guest post on 20somethingfinance.com? Two good reasons:
a. It’s a great way to get exposure to your site or to your writing skills. The site is currently getting tens of thousands of visits per month and growing fast.
b. You can include a link to your site and a short bio at the start of the post to increase traffic to your site.
A Few Guidelines:
Nothing out of the ordinary here, if you’re familiar to guest posting. Your guest post content must be:
- Yours: Your content must be original and unique. You have written and are holding the copyright for your material.
- Unique: It must be unique material for this site – not a reproduction of something from your site or another site. It also shouldn’t be re-posted on your site or another at a later time. That is called ‘duplicate content’, and we can both get dinged for it by search engines.
- Relevant: This is a personal finance site that teaches sound personal finance principles. Any content should be somewhat related to this theme. That being said, I’d love to see posts on health, personal improvement, career, and other indirectly related topics.
- Good: If you send me a messy post that has bad advice in it, it won’t see the blog.
- No affiliate links.
- No advertisers. If you’d like to advertise on 20somethingfinance, please visit the contact page.
- 750 to 1,500 words, with exceptions.
- I’ll reserve the right to edit and add images.
Here are a few other tips so that you can get the best results from your efforts:
- Bring your best stuff. This speaks for itself in terms of getting the most traffic from your post.
- Have an easy means for subscriptions on your site so that visitors are able to easily subscribe to your content.
If you have any further questions or are interested in sending a post, please let me know through the contact form.