Best 20SomethingFinance Posts of 2009
Hi 20SF’ers. This will be the final post of 2009. It’s been a fantastic year (the second full year), and I’m very excited about where things are heading with the site in 2010.
20somethingfinance has grown to well over 2,000 subscribers and 50,000 monthly visits (and it keeps doubling every few months). Thanks to all who have helped build a strong community here at 20somethingfinance in 2009.
For 2009, here’s a month-by-month breakdown that includes some of my personal faves and the most commented on posts. If you’re newer to the blog, you might want to check out the best posts of 2010 and 2011 as well.
I would love to hear what your favorites were and suggestions for post topics that you’d like to see in 2010! Have a safe, happy, and prosperous new year!
- Can Money Buy Happiness? 5 Arguments for (and Against)
- Roth IRA Basics in a Question & Answer Format
- 5 Ways to Use Craigslist to Save & Make Big Money
- 7 Personal Finance Teachings that Could Save our Nation
- How to Use Ooma & Net10 to Cut your Phone Bills in Half
- The 5 Best Places to Sell your Stuff
- How to Buy Quality EyeGlasses Online & Save Hundreds
- My Battle with Etrade over a $25 Fee on a No Fee IRA
- My Review of the Budget Slimming Ooma VOIP System
- A Review of Net10′s Prepaid Wireless Service
- The Before you Turn 30 Financial Goals Checklist
- Pensions vs. 401(k)’s – why you Should Care that Pensions are Going Extinct
- The Economics of Owning a Motor Scooter vs. a Car
- The Service Engine Light: Your Mechanics Dirty Little Secret
- The Next Sin Tax: Twinkies and Ice Cream?
- The Shockingly Low Amount of Retirement Savings Per American
- 4 Things you Should do Before Open Enrollment Closes
- The 5 Worst Twenty-Something Personal Finance Blunders
- Pet Owner? The Happy Tax Might Bring you Tax Deductions