10 Free Birthday Meals
10 Free Birthday Coupons for Meals & Drinks
It’s your birthday. And damn it, you deserve to eat and drink for free – and lots of it! Depending on your tastes and how recently you had a coronary, you can pretty much eat your way through your special day without paying a cent.
Remember when you simply had to walk in to a restaurant and tell them it was your birthday? No need for a license, and certainly no need to sign up for anything with your email address.
Those days are over, but you can still get disgustingly sick on your birthday from over-indulging on free food and drinks. And that’s an American past-time that will never go away. What I’m introducing to you today is the Birthday Glutton Marathon Challenge! Armed with a spam email address you can make a damn pig of yourself for free (and take another year off your lifespan in the process). Here’s how to do it.
7:00 AM – You have to start off your big day with a free birthday breakfast right?
- Denny’s: Denny’s is offering up a free Grand Slam breakfast on your birthday. It appears that no email signup is necessary. Just show up with your license at hand.
8:30 AM – Breakfast was food. Now, why not enjoy a free birthday beverage (or two) to finish it off?
- Starbucks: Join Starbucks rewards and get a “birthday drink or treat on us”.
- Dunkin Donuts: Sign up for DD Perks and get a free medium beverage, plus another on your birthday.
9:30 AM – Time for a pit stop and a breather.
12:00 PM – Time to hit the road again. It’s free birthday lunch time!
- Red Robin: Join e-club and get a free burger on your birthday.
- Ruby Tuesday: Join the birthday club and get a free burger on your birthday
Burgers don’t meet your fancy? How about Mexican?
- QDoba: Join the E-Club and get a free burrito on your birthday. Additionally, you get free chips and salsa, just for signing up.
2:00 PM – Not feeling so good. It’s time for a nap.
3:00 – 7:00 PM – Wake up and feel regret.
7:00 PM – It’s free birthday dinner time!
- Houlihans: Sign-up and get $10 off for joining plus a free entree on your birthday. Not bad!
Just one dinner on your birthday is for the weak.
- Benihana: Sign up for the Chef’s table email club and get a $30 birthday certificate every year.
9:00 PM – What would a birthday be without a free heart suffocating dessert!
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Sign up for the Buffalo Circle and get a free dessert on your birthday.
But one dessert on your birthday is never enough!
- Baskin Robbins: Get a free scoop of ice cream when you join the birthday club, plus a discount on a birthday cake.
Are you tough enough for the the Birthday Glutton Marathon Challenge? Challenge your friends and family who have upcoming birthdays!