10 Free Birthday Meals
10 Free Birthday Coupons for Meals & Drinks
It’s your birthday. And damn it, you deserve to eat and drink for free – and lots of it! Depending on your tastes and how recently you had a coronary, you can pretty much eat your way through your special day without paying a cent.
Remember when you simply had to walk in to a restaurant and tell them it was your birthday? No need for a license, and certainly no need to sign up for anything with your email address.
Those days are over, but you can still get disgustingly sick on your birthday from over-indulging on free food and drinks. And that’s an American past-time that will never go away. What I’m introducing to you today is the Birthday Glutton Marathon Challenge! Armed with a spam email address you can make a damn pig of yourself for free (and take another year off your lifespan in the process). Here’s how to do it.
7:00 AM – You have to start off your big day with a free birthday breakfast right?
- Denny’s: Denny’s is offering up a free Grand Slam breakfast on your birthday. It appears that no email signup is necessary. Just show up with your license at hand.
8:30 AM – Breakfast was food. Now, why not enjoy a free birthday beverage (or two) to finish it off?
- Starbucks: Join Starbucks rewards and get a free complimentary beverage on your birthday.
- Dunkin Donuts: Sign up for Dunkin’ Perks and get a free medium beverage, plus another on your birthday.
9:30 AM – Time for a pit stop and a breather.
12:00 PM – Time to hit the road again. It’s free birthday lunch time!
- Red Robin: Join e-club and get a free burger on your birthday.
- Ruby Tuesday: Join the birthday club and get a free burger on your birthday
Burgers don’t meet your fancy? How about Mexican?
- QDoba: Join the E-Club and get a free burrito on your birthday. Additionally, you get free chips and salsa, just for signing up.
2:00 PM – Not feeling so good. It’s time for a nap.
3:00 – 7:00 PM – Wake up and feel regret.
7:00 PM – It’s free birthday dinner time!
- Houlihans: Sign-up and get a free appetizer for joining plus a free entree on your birthday. Not bad!
Just one dinner on your birthday is for the weak.
- Benihana: Sign up for the Chef’s table email club and get a $30 birthday certificate every year.
9:00 PM – What would a birthday be without a free heart suffocating dessert!
- Coldstone Creamery: Join the birthday club and get free ice cream on your birthday.
But one dessert on your birthday is never enough!
- Baskin Robbins: Get a free scoop of ice cream when you join the birthday club.
Are you tough enough for the the Birthday Glutton Marathon Challenge? Challenge your friends and family who have upcoming birthdays!